- The southeast corner of your home is considered the Agni moola as per Vastu. Agni Moola is the ideal position for the kitchen.
- Placing your kitchen in the southeast corner ensures a harmonious living environment and promotes positive energy flow. A warm and well-lit space is essential for the kitchen, as it is where food is prepared and stored.
- Also, the UV rays of the sun will keep the kitchen free from germs that spoil the food.
- Hence, the southeast corner is considered to be associated with the Fire god Agni and is called Agni moola.
VASTU FOR KITCHEN
- Which direction should a person face when cooking in the kitchen?
- In which direction should the kitchen sink be placed according to Vastu?