- To promote restful and healthy sleep, it is recommended to place your head in either the east or south direction, according to Vastu. This will not only enhance the quality of your sleep but also contribute to a healthier life overall. Whereas, sleeping with your head facing west is believed to potentially increase your wealth and reputation.
- However, it is important to avoid facing north, as it can lead to added stress and have adverse effects on your health. This is because the magnetic north of the Earth can disrupt blood circulation when the head is positioned towards it. Therefore, consider these Vastu tips when placing your bed in your bedroom and creating an environment that promotes your health.
VASTU FOR BEDROOM
- Where should the Master Bedroom be placed as per Vastu?
- What are the Vastu-recommended locations for windows in a bedroom?
- What’s the best place to keep a dressing table with a mirror in the bedroom?
- Where should a wardrobe be ideally placed in the bedroom to promote financial growth?