Elevation is the face of your home—the first impression for your visitors. Therefore, the elevation designs are also as important as the interiors. Here are the 7 things to consider when designing the elevation of your new home:
1. Choose a style: Decide on the architectural style that you want for your house, such as contemporary, traditional, or a fusion of both.
2. Plan for symmetry: A symmetrical elevation design is pleasing to the eye and creates a sense of balance.
3. Use color effectively: Use color to highlight the design elements of the house, and to create a harmonious look.
4. Use landscaping to enhance the design: Incorporate landscaping elements like plants, trees, and water features to enhance the look of the house.
5. Focus on details: Pay attention to the details of the design, such as the placement of windows, doors, and decorative elements, to create a cohesive look.
6. Prioritize functionality: Ensure that the design is functional and meets the needs of the residents.
7. Take into account the surrounding environment: The design of the house should blend in with the surrounding environment, taking into account factors like climate, topography, and local building regulations.
By keeping these tips in mind, you can create a beautiful and functional house elevation design for your new home construction. If you hire a professional Architecture firm, they will take care of it.